The Raiders have received one compensatory pick for the 2013 NFL draft, the 37th pick of the sixth round, No. 205 overall.
As it stands, the Raiders now have seven selections -- a first-rounder (No. 3 overall), a third-rounder (No. 66 overall), a fourth-rounder (No.TBA overall), a sixth-rounder (No. TBA overall), the new sixth-round comp pick (No. 205 overall), and two seventh-rounders (No.s TBA and TBA), the extra one coming from last summer's Louis Murphy trade to Carolina.
Their second- and fifth-rounders were dealt away by Hue Jackson in the trades for Carson Palmer and Aaron Curry, respectively, in 2011.
The Raiders were one of 16 teams awarded a total of 32 comp picks, with Atlanta and the Super Bowl champion Baltimore Ravens each getting four picks.
A year ago, the Raiders received three comp picks and used them to select offensive lineman Tony Bergstom, linebacker Miles Burris and receiver Juron Criner.
Per the NFL's release announcing the picks, "Under the rules for compensatory draft selections, a team losing more or better compensatory free agents than it acquires in the previous year is eligible to receive compensatory draft picks. The number of picks a team receives equals the net loss of compensatory free agents up to a maximum of four."
For the purposes of that formula, the Raiders last year lost to free agency the services of running back Michael Bush, quarterback Jason Campbell, center Samson Satele and defensive end Trevor Scott, while signing right guard MIke Brisiel, defensive end Dave Tollefson and linebacker Philip Wheeler.
The Raiders expected to receive one comp selection.
Since the compensatory draft picks were first doled out in 1994, the Raiders have been awarded a total of 17 of the 619.
Following, then, the Raiders' most up-to-date draft selections for this April…
1. First round, No. 3 (No. 3 overall): Own pick
2. Second round, No. 5 (No. 37 overall): belongs to Cincinnati from Carson Palmer trade
3. Third round, No. 4 (No. 66 overall): Own pick
4. Fourth round, No. 3 (TBA): Own pick
5. Fifth round, No. 5 (TBA): belongs to Seattle from Aaron Curry trade
6. Sixth round, No. 4 (TBA): Own pick
6. Sixth round, No. 37 (No. 205 overall): Comp pick
7. Seventh round, No. 3 (TBA): Own pick
8. Seventh round, No. 13 (TBA): From Carolina for Louis Murphy