If Stanford keeps winning:
- Nov. 5 -- AlabamaLSU play-one will lose
-Oklahoma State loses to No. 8 Kansas State, Stanford goes from No. 6 to No. 4.
- Nov. 12 -- Stanford beats No. 7 Oregon, passes Boise State, Stanford at No. 3.
- Nov. 26 -- Clemson loses at No. 13 South Carolina, Stanford moves to No. 2.
Other chances if above doesnt happen:
This week -- Clemson loses at Georgia Tech (though Tech has a two-game losing streak)
RELATED: Stanford up to No. 6 in BCS standings
Nov. 12 -- Oklahoma State loses at Texas Tech (just beat Oklahoma)
Nov. 25th -- Arkansas at LSU
Nov. 26 -- Alabama at Auburn
Dec. 3 -- Oklahoma State loses at home to Oklahoma
Conference title games:
- AlabamaLSU loses to South CarolinaGeorgiaTBD
- Clemson loses to Virginia TechTBD
- No title game for Oklahoma State in Big 12
Lee Siegel is the assistant news director for Comcast SportsNet Bay Area.