Last summer, Kevin Durant signed a two-year deal with a player option for Year 2.
It is widely expected he will opt out and become a free agent again, but that doesn't mean he's anticipating leaving the Warriors.
On Thursday, Durant was asked: "In your mind are you coming back to the Warriors? Are you re-signing with the Warriors?"
"Uhhh yeah," Durant told Tim Kawakami on the Warriors Plus/Minus Podcast. "Obviously I'm thinking about the playoffs right now. I haven't even thought about it that much.
[REWIND: Potential free agent Durant on Chase Center: 'It'll be fun playing in there']
"But I don't plan on going anywhere else ... you want to keep this group together and see how far we can go with this thing. But I'm sure once the season is over with, we will figure that stuff out -- everybody. I'm sure it will all work out for the best."
When Durant hit free agency last July, he and his representatives hosted six teams -- Thunder, Warriors, Clippers, Spurs, Celtics, Heat -- in The Hamptons .
"I'm not going through that again," Durant said.
The Warriors reportedly added a player on Wednesday morning.
Golden State signed Georges Niang to a partially guaranteed contract, according to ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski.
The Warriors already have 15 players with fully guaranteed contracts for next season.
It's possible that Niang ends up signing a two-way contract and spend the majority of the season in Santa Cruz.
Former Oregon big man Chris Boucher inked a two-way deal with the Warriors back in mid-July.
The Pacers selected Niang in the second round (50th overall) of the 2016 draft.
Last year, the power forward appeared in 23 games for Indiana.
He also played in six contests with the Fort Wayne Mad Ants -- averaging 19 points, 7.2 rebounds and 3.3 assists.
The Pacers waived Niang last month.
As a senior at Iowa State, he averaged 20.2 points, 6.2 rebounds and 3.3 assists, while shooting 39 percent from deep.
Drew Shiller is the co-host of Warriors Outsiders and a Web Producer at NBC Sports Bay Area. Follow him on Twitter @DrewShiller
Donald Trump spoke to the media on Tuesday afternoon about the situation in Charlottesville.
He said the following:
"I think there is blame on both sides. What about the 'alt-left' that came charging at, as you say, the 'alt-right,' do they have any semblance of guilt? What about the fact they came charging with clubs in hands, swinging clubs, do they have any problem? I think they do.
"You had a group on one side that was bad and you had a group on the other side that was also very violent. Nobody wants to say it, but I will say it right now."
Shortly thereafter, Steve Nash tweeted the following:
"To defend white supremacists and then slang his shi**y as* grape juice pretty much sums the man up."